MusicMatch Jukebox Plus version 8.00.0089 won't perform Super Tagging

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thomas Tucker, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. When I try to get it to supertag a file, it comes back with the
    message:

    "There was a server time-out while looking up tag data

    Please try again later, or if you made a request to look up a large
    number of tracks, make several smaller requests instead.

    The first 0 of 1 tracks were looked up successfully.

    Would you like to view the partial results?"

    I was only trying to look up artwork for one song.

    I have checked Zone alarm and it gives the green light to MMJB plus so
    it doesn't appear to be stopping it from searching and tagging.

    What gives here people?

    TIA

    Thomas Tucker, Jun 29, 2003