    Any comments on the seller?

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, May 16, 2005

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Gordon MacPherson wrote:

    > This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP.
    > Any comments on the seller?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Gordon

    What seller?
    --
    neil
    delete delete to reply

    Neil Ellwood, May 16, 2005

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    Hannah Guest

    "Gordon MacPherson" <> wrote in message
    > This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP.
    > Any comments on the seller?

    www.musicbymail.co uk
    They sell very strange looking CDs

    www.musicbymail dk
    They sell very odd looking CDs

    So what site are you talking about?
    I don't think I would be happy buying a camera from a music by mail shop
    somehow.

    Hannah.

    Hannah, May 16, 2005
  4. Gordon MacPherson wrote:
    > This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP. Any
    > comments on the seller?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Gordon

    Musicbymail2 - on Amazon they listed several sites for the 350D and this
    was one of them!

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, May 17, 2005