    Bob H Guest

    Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a message : A
    required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found. Could use some help.
    Bob H, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Bob H

    samuel Guest

    "Bob H" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a
    > message : A required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found.
    > Could use some help.

    google search msn search yahoo search engine

    find download

    install
    samuel, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Bob H

    old jon Guest

    "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    > Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a message : A
    > required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found. Could use some help.

    Re-install the Sware that you use to play mp3s. Or D\load and repair the
    dll.
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Bob H

    Bob H Guest

    "old jon" <> wrote in message

    "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    > Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a message : A
    > required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found. Could use some help.

    Re-install the Sware that you use to play mp3s. Or D\load and repair the
    dll.
    bw..OJ

    I have downloaded and installed the missing .DLL. However when I go to open a
    Real Player MP3 file I still get the same message. How can I change the
    player used in all cases to Windows Media Player which seems to work OK
    where used
    Bob H, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Bob H

    dadiOH Guest

    Bob H wrote:
    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >
    > "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    >> Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a message :
    >> A required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found. Could use some help.
    >>

    > Re-install the Sware that you use to play mp3s. Or D\load and repair
    > the dll.
    > bw..OJ
    >
    > I have downloaded and installed the missing .DLL. However when I go
    > to open a Real Player MP3 file I still get the same message. How can
    > I change the player used in all cases to Windows Media Player which
    > seems to work OK where used

    1. Find an MP3 file
    2. Select it
    3. Right click while holding the Shift key
    4. Select "Open with..."
    5. Tick "Always use this program to open this type of file"
    6. Select the program you want from the list; if it isn't in the list
    browse to it and select "Open"

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Bob H

    Bob H Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    Bob H wrote:
    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >
    > "Bob H" <> wrote in message
    >> Using Win 98SE I try to access my music mp-3 files I get a message :
    >> A required .DLL. file, TPASDK.DLL was not found. Could use some help.
    >>

    > Re-install the Sware that you use to play mp3s. Or D\load and repair
    > the dll.
    > bw..OJ
    >
    > I have downloaded and installed the missing .DLL. However when I go
    > to open a Real Player MP3 file I still get the same message. How can
    > I change the player used in all cases to Windows Media Player which
    > seems to work OK where used

    1. Find an MP3 file
    2. Select it
    3. Right click while holding the Shift key
    4. Select "Open with..."
    5. Tick "Always use this program to open this type of file"
    6. Select the program you want from the list; if it isn't in the list
    browse to it and select "Open"

    --
    dadiOH

    I did that but I get a message that WMP does not support the file which is
    ..rmx Can I change the file extension to one that will work?
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    Bob H, Dec 16, 2005
  7. Bob H

    Kenny Guest

    Try Real Alternative.
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Dec 16, 2005
  8. Bob H

    dadiOH Guest

    "Bob H" <> wrote in message

    > "dadiOH" <> wrote in message

    > > I have downloaded and installed the missing .DLL. However when I go
    > > to open a Real Player MP3 file I still get the same message. How can
    > > I change the player used in all cases to Windows Media Player which
    > > seems to work OK where used

    > 1. Find an MP3 file
    > 2. Select it
    > 3. Right click while holding the Shift key
    > 4. Select "Open with..."
    > 5. Tick "Always use this program to open this type of file"
    > 6. Select the program you want from the list; if it isn't in the list
    > browse to it and select "Open"

    > I did that but I get a message that WMP does not support the file

    which is
    > .rmx Can I change the file extension to one that will work?

    No. You either have to play it with something that has a codec that
    will decode it or physically change the file into a different type of
    file.

    dadiOH
    dadiOH, Dec 16, 2005