    I say **** you to the record company's. I will now buy only high
    quality bootlegs that actually include the videos I wanted in the
    first fucking place.

    me, Oct 6, 2003

  2. me

    Evil Guest

    me <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I collect music video DVD's. You think that the record company's would
    > be wise enough to release videos on DVD but no. What we get is DVD's
    > that even though they list the songs are they are chopped up live
    > footage or clips of videos with interviews and other talking over the
    > music. What the **** is this shit. And the record company's wonder why
    > people rip them off left and right when they won't do something as
    > simple as giving paying costumers what they want. Today I spent $20
    > for a Black Sabbath DVD that didn't even have one fucking whole song.
    > I say **** you to the record company's. I will now buy only high
    > quality bootlegs that actually include the videos I wanted in the
    > first fucking place.

    You'd really think that since MTV is no longer showing videos, that
    there might be a market for, say, Video Singles. Remember that old
    CDV format that they were playing around with for a awhile?

    Man, i would LOVE to have the Van Halen (Hagar) DREAMS video with the
    Blue Angels. that was cool.

    Evil, Oct 8, 2003

  3. me

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    >Man, i would LOVE to have the Van Halen (Hagar) DREAMS video with the
    >Blue Angels. that was cool.

    Isnt that on the VH Video Hits dvd?

    Metlhd3138, Oct 8, 2003
  4. me

    Goldfinger Guest

    "Evil" <> wrote in message

    > You'd really think that since MTV is no longer showing videos, that
    > there might be a market for, say, Video Singles. Remember that old
    > CDV format that they were playing around with for a awhile?

    Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?

    Goldfinger, Oct 8, 2003
  5. me

    E Brown Guest

    On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <>
    wrote:

    >Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?

    Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
    awards programs, and other junk.
    Emanuel

    E Brown, Oct 12, 2003
  6. me

    Tarkus Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:49:19 GMT, E Brown wrote:

    > On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <>
    > wrote:
    >>
    >>Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?
    >>

    > Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
    > awards programs, and other junk.

    They show concerts? That would be nice, but I don't recall seeing any
    lately.
    --
    "I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates. There's too many
    captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For

    Now playing: "Demons & Wizards - Rites Of Passage"

    Tarkus, Oct 12, 2003
  7. In news:t9msprw0t1my$9.com,
    Tarkus <> said in a panic:
    > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:49:19 GMT, E Brown wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?
    >>>

    >> Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
    >> awards programs, and other junk.

    > They show concerts? That would be nice, but I don't recall seeing any
    > lately.

    They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
    Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

    (Pun intended)

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Oct 13, 2003
  8. me

    Tarkus Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:55:08 -0500, Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote:

    > They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
    > Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

    Too bad I missed it. While I agree that "St. Anger" is poor by Metallica
    standards, I think it's decent by most standards.
    --
    "Time is not important, only life is important"

    Now playing: "Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song"

    Tarkus, Oct 13, 2003
  9. On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:20:50 GMT, Tarkus <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:55:08 -0500, Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote:
    >
    >> They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
    >> Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

    >Too bad I missed it. While I agree that "St. Anger" is poor by Metallica
    >standards, I think it's decent by most standards.

    Metallica? morals? standards? These have someting in common?

    tuneless noise, more tunless noise

    SpeedByrd PhD

    SpeedByrd PhD., Oct 13, 2003