    still does not work except puts Netscape as browser. This also happens
    when i try and open a radio station. If i open explorer then they all
    work fine. It's only with firefox. Can anyone help?
    Mr Bump, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Mr Bump

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Mr Bump* wrote:

    > When I try to view a music video on a yahoo website it comes back saying
    > error code 12 and ask to download Netscape. If you download this it
    > still does not work except puts Netscape as browser. This also happens
    > when i try and open a radio station. If i open explorer then they all
    > work fine. It's only with firefox. Can anyone help?

    It's probably the sites who use coding for embedded video and radio
    streaming that only work in IE (and in some odd cases the old Netscape
    4.xx) I can see the problem myself for a radiostation I listen to. I
    have to use IE for it.

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.
    Arne, Apr 10, 2005