    If anybody has some helpful information on how to "fix" this problem I'm all
    ears.
    JH
    jhag, May 14, 2007

  2. jhag

    Richard C. Guest

    "jhag" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Does anybody know if there is an answer to the problem of the music being
    > 3-4 times louder than the dialogue in most videos? It's so aggrevating.
    > I can't imagine it being a problem with a TV or a DVD player. Isn't the
    > problem with the way it's recorded?
    >
    > If anybody has some helpful information on how to "fix" this problem I'm
    > all ears.
    > JH

    ====================
    This is not a problem with the DVD nor the movie;
    it is a problem with not reading manuals.
    Set your DVD player and your DVD play menu to play 2.0

    (I am assuming that you do not have a surround system)
    Richard C., May 14, 2007

  3. jhag

    Dave Allison Guest

    Richard C. wrote:
    > "jhag" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anybody know if there is an answer to the problem of the music
    >> being 3-4 times louder than the dialogue in most videos? It's so
    >> aggrevating. I can't imagine it being a problem with a TV or a DVD
    >> player. Isn't the problem with the way it's recorded?
    >>
    >> If anybody has some helpful information on how to "fix" this problem
    >> I'm all ears.
    >> JH

    > This is not a problem with the DVD nor the movie;
    > it is a problem with not reading manuals.
    > Set your DVD player and your DVD play menu to play 2.0
    >
    > (I am assuming that you do not have a surround system)

    AH! That worked! Man! I need to start reading more. I was also having
    this irritation, but assumed it was some Hollywood thing.

    wow. I promise to read manuals from now on.
    DAve
    Dave Allison, May 15, 2007