    my music not just rip off libaries

    Thanks
    Nathan
    mr_vocab, Mar 10, 2005

  2. mr_vocab

    Rick W. Guest

    Not sure if this is what you are looking, for but I've experimented with
    music production software for a number of years. Check out these links,
    http://www.steinbergcanada.com/shop.htm and
    http://www.steinbergcanada.com/products/cubase/cubasesl.htm The software is
    available for both PC and Mac users and is reasonably priced at $129 CDN.
    Presently awaiting shipment of this product. In the meantime, check out
    http://www.fruityloops.com FL Studio5. I have used FL4 extensively, but
    found the software had certain limitations and is sample library based.
    Links of Interest:
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/MusicCreator/default.asp CakeWalk Music
    Creator
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/default.asp SONAR 4 Producer Edition
    For freeware/shareware/demo music composition/production software visit
    http://www.synthzone.com

    Hope this helps...

    Rick W., Mar 10, 2005

  3. mr_vocab

    Nathan Guest

    hi there
    thanks alot for your help i will check our your links essentially i
    have no musical instruments but I want to compose music on my computer.
    As I am intering a short film competition, and all content has be
    created by those who are working on the film.

    Once again,
    Thanks alot
    Nathan
    Nathan, Mar 11, 2005