    find a "Google" solution. Anybody any suggestions....................
    please.

    ta

    eugene, Apr 1, 2008

  2. eugene

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:57:29 +0100, "eugene" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I have
    >downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at the
    >properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that (bc) was the
    >problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or convert it and I cannot
    >find a "Google" solution. Anybody any suggestions....................
    >please.

    A google search shows a .bc file is a partially downloaded file from
    BitComet.

    A google search for .bc file shows quite a few results on how to play
    the files.

    Evan Platt, Apr 1, 2008

  3. eugene

    chuckcar Guest

    "eugene" <> wrote in

    > Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I
    > have downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at
    > the properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that
    > (bc) was the problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or
    > convert it and I cannot find a "Google" solution. Anybody any
    > suggestions.................... please.
    >
    > ta

    Finish the torrent(s) that you were downloading. A .bc! file is a
    incomplete torrent for Bittorrent.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 1, 2008
  4. eugene

    eugene Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > "eugene" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I
    >> have downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at
    >> the properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that
    >> (bc) was the problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or
    >> convert it and I cannot find a "Google" solution. Anybody any
    >> suggestions.................... please.
    >>
    >> ta
    >>

    > Finish the torrent(s) that you were downloading. A .bc! file is a
    > incomplete torrent for Bittorrent.
    >

    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    Thanks folks. I did get that on Google eventually. Initially I kept getting
    links to British Columbia until I reworded my search

    eugene, Apr 1, 2008
  5. eugene

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:11:02 +0100, "eugene" <> wrote:

    >Thanks folks. I did get that on Google eventually. Initially I kept getting
    >links to British Columbia until I reworded my search

    I can't imagine that unless you omitted the period. Searching for even
    just .bc it's the third link down.

    Evan Platt, Apr 2, 2008