    I've never done Music Editing before so I'm looking for anyone to point me
    in the right direction.
    Thanx in Advance
    zybbok, Jan 16, 2007

  2. zybbok

    lanita Guest

    "zybbok" <> wrote in message
    news:45ac4858$0$31230$...
    > Hello Folks.
    > Is it possible to edit mp3's using Music Editing Software to improve the
    > quality?
    > The type of thing I have in mind, for example, is to remove too much

    Treble
    > from music or too much Bass, or even put Treble and Bass back in.
    > I've never done Music Editing before so I'm looking for anyone to point me
    > in the right direction.
    > Thanx in Advance

    Try this, it's free and works very well. After you open Audacity you can
    drag an mp3 into the program window. You can then edit the file by cutting
    parts, but I don't know about enhancing base or trebble. You can save
    (export to wav) and edit the file with any wav editor, them save and open
    in audicity again and export to mp3.

    http://www.maketunes.com/articles/free-audio-editor-audicity
    lanita, Jan 16, 2007

  3. zybbok

    lanita Guest

    "zybbok" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Folks.
    > Is it possible to edit mp3's using Music Editing Software to improve the
    > quality?
    > The type of thing I have in mind, for example, is to remove too much

    Treble
    > from music or too much Bass, or even put Treble and Bass back in.
    > I've never done Music Editing before so I'm looking for anyone to point me
    > in the right direction.
    > Thanx in Advance

    Sorry, I didn't look at the links on that other page before I posted it.
    Here is one that works. IMHO it's a good program and might do what you
    want. I have used it to edit and convert vinyl 33.3rpm to mp3 and to audio
    cd. I have edited pops and clicks, and seperated different songs from the
    whole, etc
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
    lanita, Jan 16, 2007