    I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    TIA.

    Daniel, Jul 27, 2004

    www.allofmp3.com

    Nathan Mercer, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Suddenly, Daniel sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > Does anyone know of a good site for downloading music?
    >
    > Something similar to iTunes, I guess. I'm looking for responses from
    > someone who's actually done it - paid for a song and downloaded it, etc.
    > I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    > volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    I know of lots of them, but none of the "really legal" ones (allofmp3
    being rather gray) support NZ. In fact few of them support other than
    the US.

    It's good to see the Internet is so global - pity lawyers aren't.
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Nathan Mercer wrote:
    > Daniel <> wrote in message news:<ce6hc4$3n8$>...
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a good site for downloading music?
    >>
    >>Something similar to iTunes, I guess. I'm looking for responses from
    >>someone who's actually done it - paid for a song and downloaded it, etc.
    >>I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    >>volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    > www.allofmp3.com

    Thanks dude :)

    Daniel, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Aaron Lawrence wrote:

    > Suddenly, Daniel sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a good site for downloading music?
    >>
    >>Something similar to iTunes, I guess. I'm looking for responses from
    >>someone who's actually done it - paid for a song and downloaded it, etc.
    >>I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    >>volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    > I know of lots of them, but none of the "really legal" ones (allofmp3
    > being rather gray) support NZ. In fact few of them support other than
    > the US.
    >
    > It's good to see the Internet is so global - pity lawyers aren't.

    Thanks for the info.

    Daniel, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Daniel

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:07:24 +1200, Aaron Lawrence
    <> wrote:

    >Suddenly, Daniel sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    >> Does anyone know of a good site for downloading music?
    >>
    >> Something similar to iTunes, I guess. I'm looking for responses from
    >> someone who's actually done it - paid for a song and downloaded it, etc.
    >> I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    >> volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    >I know of lots of them, but none of the "really legal" ones (allofmp3
    >being rather gray) support NZ. In fact few of them support other than
    >the US.
    >
    >It's good to see the Internet is so global - pity lawyers aren't.

    www.sanity.com.au has some (click the digital tab). But they have digital
    rights management and they're only 128kbps.

    Sanity is a major music chainstore in Australia like Sounds & The CD Store are
    here.

    There is a NZ site that sells a lot of NZ music, but i've lost the url.

    Craig Shore, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Cheers Craig.

    Daniel, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Daniel

    macca Guest

    On 28 Jul 2004 05:26:32 -0700, (Nathan Mercer) wrote:
    > Daniel <> wrote in message news:<ce6hc4$3n8$>...
    > > Does anyone know of a good site for downloading music?
    > >
    > > Something similar to iTunes, I guess. I'm looking for responses from
    > > someone who's actually done it - paid for a song and downloaded it, etc.
    > > I'd be interested in things like music quality, pricing (discounts for
    > > volume etc), terms & conditions restrictions etc.

    > www.allofmp3.co

    Try usenet...much less hassle than web based stuff..

    news: alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.rock.full-album
    news: alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.blues

    Are just a couple of examples, there are many more.
    Tip..you will probably need to pay for a server that
    takes most binaries groups..Isp's keep them down to a minimum..

    Macca

    macca, Aug 1, 2004