    Thanks,
    Don

    , Dec 10, 2005

  2. You have a couple of legal choices
    www.coketunes.co.nz
    www.digirama.co.nz

    Thanks
    Craig

    Craig Whitmore, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Thanks Craig,
    Don

    , Dec 10, 2005
  4. Sharktyymbfj Guest

    www.allofmp3.com

    Sharktyymbfj, Dec 10, 2005
  5. Richard Guest

    http://allofmp3.com/

    the others listed will give you crippled files.

    Richard, Dec 10, 2005
  6. steve Guest

    wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a music download site (paid) which services NZ?
    > Thanks,
    > Don

    Paid or legal?

    :)

    (We'll take your money.....)

    steve, Dec 10, 2005
  7. Nathan Mercer, Dec 11, 2005
  8. Guest

    Whatever is required :)
    Don

    , Dec 11, 2005
  9. -=rjh=- Guest

    wrote:
    > Whatever is required :)
    > Don

    Don't forget podcasts as a source of music; great for hearing new stuff.

    -=rjh=-, Dec 11, 2005
  10. Richard Guest

    Nathan Mercer wrote:
    > http://www.amplifier.co.nz/ for (mostly great) NZ music

    last time I looked there they only had lossy crippled versions, I think I will
    pass on paying for that myself.

    Richard, Dec 11, 2005