    changed (yet)? I think Disney had another batch printed, but did they
    keep the fluffy Kermit packaging?

    Thanks!
    Hermann Hastig, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Hermann Hastig

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Hermann Hastig" <> wrote in message
    news:443dfd7d$0$18274$-online.net...
    > does anybody know if the packaging of the Muppet Show Season 1 set has
    > changed (yet)? I think Disney had another batch printed, but did they
    > keep the fluffy Kermit packaging?

    The fabric package was limited. It may have even been a particular
    retailer exclusive (I don't remember exactly.
    Joshua Zyber, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Hermann Hastig

    jayembee Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:

    > The fabric package was limited. It may have even been a particular
    > retailer exclusive (I don't remember exactly.

    No, it wasn't. I got my copy at BJ's, which has never had any retailer
    exclusives.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Apr 16, 2006
  4. Hermann Hastig

    Bratboy Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:
    >
    >> The fabric package was limited. It may have even been a particular
    >> retailer exclusive (I don't remember exactly.

    > No, it wasn't. I got my copy at BJ's, which has never had any retailer
    > exclusives.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Hummm, I never saw it. My copy is just plain cardboard :( Then again all the
    "Fancy" pkging just gets in the way on my shelfs eheh
    Bratboy, Apr 16, 2006