    I do not see either of these on my 'to be released' sites. Anyone know if
    they will come on DVD?
    Thanks.

    Don B, Jan 19, 2004

  2. The old movie "The Munsters' Revenge" is out on DVD (Region 1, fullscreen).

    Florian T. Kunze, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Don B

    jayembee Guest

    Don B <> wrote:

    >I do not see either of these on my 'to be released' sites. Anyone
    >know if they will come on DVD?

    Neither has been announced for release. Go to
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com, register (free), and vote to see them
    released. You will be put on a mailing list to be notified if there is
    any news regarding their release.

    -- jayembee (not affiliated with the site, I just use it a lot)

    jayembee, Jan 19, 2004
  4. You mean "munster's go home?"

    Ratmaster2000, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Don B

    Hmunster Guest

    "Ratmaster2000" <> wrote in message
    > You mean "munster's go home?"
    > "Florian T. Kunze" <> wrote in message
    > > The old movie "The Munsters' Revenge" is out on DVD (Region 1,

    > fullscreen).

    Nope, he means The Munsters' Revenge. Both that and Munster Go Home are
    available on Region 1 DVD.

    Hmunster, Jan 27, 2004
  6. "Hmunster" <> wrote in message

    > "Ratmaster2000" <> wrote in message
    > > You mean "munster's go home?"
    > > "Florian T. Kunze" <> wrote in message
    > > > The old movie "The Munsters' Revenge" is out on DVD (Region 1,

    > > fullscreen).
    > > >

    > Nope, he means The Munsters' Revenge. Both that and Munster Go Home are
    > available on Region 1 DVD.

    Cool, have to track that one down. Thanks for the info.

    Ratmaster2000, Jan 29, 2004