    share and tell me how to SUCCESSFULLY MUNGE my e-mail address in Outlook
    Express 6?

    THANKS A MILLION for your consideration and consideration!!!!!

    Earl Brant, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Earl Brant

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 05:52:55 GMT, Earl Brant wrote:

    >Could some of you KIND folk (including MVP's) be so kind as to instruct,
    >share and tell me how to SUCCESSFULLY MUNGE my e-mail address in Outlook
    >Express 6?

    Is it how to munge your address or how to change the OE settings you
    need help with?

    Address Munging FAQ:
    Spam-Blocking Your Email Address

    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/abuse/howavoid.shtml
    Some of this is ISP specific, but it's easy to see which bits.

    See the bit starting -
    In Outlook Express, click on 'tools' then 'accounts' and select the
    'news' tab at the top. Highlight your News account and click on
    'properties'. You can change your email address here. In Netscape, click
    on the 'Edit' menu and select 'Preferences'. Then click on the
    'identity' tab under 'mail and newsgroups' and look at the 'email
    address' field. You will see that your e-mail address is there and this
    is what spammers use to e-mail you with. Some people change this
    address, for example:

    Me

    why?, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Earl Brant

    AD Guest

    Hi,
    Have a look here. http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    Am sure there are many more and someone will give you other links.
    Regards
    AD

    AD, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Earl Brant

    Earl Brant Guest

    Is it how to munge your address or how to change the OE settings you
    need help with?

    IT IS BOTH THE ABOVE QUESTIONS...THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!

    Earl Brant, Mar 4, 2004