    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 1, 2003
  4. We all know that Gordon Burgess-Parker screamed at the top of his lungs:
    > those of you who use this news server - how do you munge your addy?
    > Everytime I try I can't post 'cos it says it's an invalid addy.

    you are doing a good job of using a fake addy

    --
    Do the Dew - Dewman
    has been changed to

    DUH
    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003
  5. yellow submarine wrote:
    > We all know that Gordon Burgess-Parker screamed at the top of his
    > lungs:
    >> those of you who use this news server - how do you munge your addy?
    >> Everytime I try I can't post 'cos it says it's an invalid addy.

    > you are doing a good job of using a fake addy

    I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this one!

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 1, 2003
  6. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Gordon Burgess-Parker said:

    > yellow submarine wrote:
    >> We all know that Gordon Burgess-Parker screamed at the top of his
    >> lungs:
    >>> those of you who use this news server - how do you munge your addy?
    >>> Everytime I try I can't post 'cos it says it's an invalid addy.

    >> you are doing a good job of using a fake addy

    > I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this one!

    Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    Er...
    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  7. Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker said:
    >
    >> yellow submarine wrote:
    >>> We all know that Gordon Burgess-Parker screamed at the top of his
    >>> lungs:
    >>>
    >>> you are doing a good job of using a fake addy

    >> I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this one!

    > Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    > Er...

    Same people, isn't it?

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 1, 2003
  8. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Gordon Burgess-Parker said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> Gordon Burgess-Parker said:

    >>> I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this one!

    >> Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    >> Er...

    > Same people, isn't it?

    No idea, sorry.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 1, 2003
  9. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    trout Guest

    Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> Gordon Burgess-Parker said:

    <snip>

    >>> I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this
    >>> one!

    >> Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    >> Er...

    > Same people, isn't it?

    Yes. news.individual.net is the new server address that's
    branched-off for individual users that aren't part of the University.
    --
    "Privacy.net is the best way to go for an email address."
    trout, Oct 1, 2003
  10. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:29:04 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:

    >Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> Gordon Burgess-Parker said:

    >>> I know - but news.individual.net won't accept postings from this one!

    >> Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    >> Er...

    >Same people, isn't it?

    If you're talking about Freie Universität Berlin, yes.

    Just use me[insert number 0-9 here]@privacy.net.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Oct 1, 2003
  11. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    eejut Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:29:04 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
    >
    > >Brian H¹© wrote:

    > >> Hehehe, uni-berlin.de have a similar attitude.
    > >> Er...

    > >Same people, isn't it?

    Yep!

    > If you're talking about Freie Universität Berlin, yes.
    >
    > Just use me[insert number 0-9 here]@privacy.net.
    >
    > --
    > "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
    > AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    > --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
    eejut, Oct 1, 2003