  1. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell
    lisa goose, Aug 20, 2003

  2. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

    > I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

    Ctrl-F3 shows you the headers, which read :

    From: "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP>

    That'll do :-D
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003

  3. "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message
    > I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

    Highlight your post and press <ctrl> F3

    Or just look above in this reply.

    NOI
    thund3rstruck_n0i, Aug 20, 2003
  4. "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message
    > I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

    Eff.off, eh?

    Short and to the point... good one :)
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 20, 2003
  5. lisa goose wrote:

    > I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

    This is your ISP. We are informing you hereby that we deeply resent being
    told to eff off. Your service is being canceled, effective now.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 20, 2003