  1. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

    lisa goose, Aug 20, 2003

  2. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

    > what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

    I like you, so refreshing to find a woman who will admit that she doesn't
    know everything, and isn't always right ;-)

    http://www.rahul.net/falk/whatToDo.html
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/harvest/
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003

  3. lisa goose

    ilmc Guest

    In news:gCH0b.187$,
    lisa goose <> typed:
    > what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

    Your email address is in your post and plain for everyone to see.
    Unfortunately, its also plain for email scraping 'bots to see and add to
    spammers' lists.
    It is usual to hide your real email addres to foil the 'bots. This is
    called "munging", or even "mungeing". Google has lots of info.

    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003
  4. lisa goose

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:59:49 +0100, "lisa goose"
    <> wrote:

    >what, how

    by changing

    to something like

    >and why?

    To stop spam bots collecting your email address and spamming you!!!
    Simple!!

    Avenger©, Aug 20, 2003
  5. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

    > If you like that you would positively die if you realised how
    > ignorant I really am!

    Oh boy :-D
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003
  6. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Thund3rstruck continued:

    > slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <bhvk7c$3kfu4$-berlin.de>:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from
    >>> daytime tv torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the
    >>> web is overflowing with porn - help yourself.

    >> Take no notice of the resident fool, he has tourettes syndrome.

    > And claims his penis is in a jar.

    But omits the bit about his head up his arse.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003
  7. slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <bhvk7c$3kfu4$-berlin.de>:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose
    > continued:
    >
    >> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from
    >> daytime tv torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the
    >> web is overflowing with porn - help yourself.

    > Take no notice of the resident fool, he has tourettes syndrome.

    And claims his penis is in a jar.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 20, 2003
  8. slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <bhvl03$3jsas$-berlin.de>:
    >> And claims his penis is in a jar.

    > But omits the bit about his head up his arse.

    I really should have used this sig, eh? <G>

    NOI

    --

    There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
    head to be stuck up there for so long...!

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 20, 2003
  9. lisa goose

    gangle Guest

    Do not feed the trolls.

    "lisa goose" <> wrote in message news:39I0b.203$...
    > I DO NOT PSOT - THAT IS SICK MAN!

    <snipped troll shit>

    gangle, Aug 20, 2003
  10. lisa goose

    gangle Guest

    Do not feed the trolls.

    "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message news:AsI0b.1406$...
    > PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from daytime tv
    > torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the web is overflowing
    > with porn - help yourself.

    <troll crap removed>

    gangle, Aug 20, 2003
  11. "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote in message
    > slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <bhvk7c$3kfu4$-berlin.de>:
    >
    > > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > > ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose
    > > continued:
    > >
    > >> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from
    > >> daytime tv torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the
    > >> web is overflowing with porn - help yourself.

    > > Take no notice of the resident fool, he has tourettes syndrome.

    > And claims his penis is in a jar.

    Dickles??

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 20, 2003
  12. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    I just cant help it

    lisa goose, Aug 20, 2003
  13. lisa goose

    gangle Guest

    Then you are either a sockpuppet or a total moron.

    gangle, Aug 20, 2003
  14. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    good, glad we got that one sorted out.

    lisa goose, Aug 20, 2003
  15. "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > Then you are either a sockpuppet or a total moron.

    Or perhaps a touch masochistic? :)

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 20, 2003
  16. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    Try "bored"- its not a crime

    lisa goose, Aug 20, 2003
  17. lisa goose

    gangle Guest

    No one accused you of being a criminal, just being an
    inconsiderate clod. Boredom is no excuse for rudeness.
    If you are too lazy to lurk and learn, you will be treated
    with the contempt you deserve.

    gangle, Aug 20, 2003
  18. "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message
    > Try "bored"- its not a crime

    No.. but it should be! ;-)

    --
    Mandatory entertainment for all! Whether you want it or not!!

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 20, 2003
  19. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as gangle continued:

    > Do not feed the trolls.

    They eat shit so nicely, cleans the place up a bit ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003
  20. slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <bi0ub5$44ucf$-berlin.de>:

    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gangle
    > continued:
    >
    >> Do not feed the trolls.

    > They eat shit so nicely, cleans the place up a bit ;-)

    True, however, their output/input ratio is at least 2 to 1...and
    they're not housebroken. Look, Slumpy. One's trying to hump your shoe
    right now. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 21, 2003