    If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
    devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.

    HELPMV
    helpmv, Jul 26, 2006

  2. helpmv

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 26 Jul 2006 05:20:00 -0700, "helpmv" <> wrote:

    >I know the netcops won't like this, but tough.
    >
    >If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
    >devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.

    I didn't report your dumb ass for spamming the last time you spammed
    here, but apparently you didn't learn your lesson.
    Evan Platt, Jul 26, 2006

  3. helpmv

    helpmv Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 26 Jul 2006 05:20:00 -0700, "helpmv" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I know the netcops won't like this, but tough.
    > >
    > >If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
    > >devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.
    > >

    > I didn't report your dumb ass for spamming the last time you spammed
    > here, but apparently you didn't learn your lesson.

    You are so predictable Evan. It's been months since I last posted. Go
    ahead. Report me, whip me, slag me off - do whatever you feel you need
    to do.

    Do you really think Google will listen to you? - or perhaps you're
    going mail bomb me, like you have done others.

    Do your worst Evan. DO IT NOW!

    HELPMV
    helpmv, Jul 26, 2006
  4. helpmv

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 26 Jul 2006 11:08:35 -0700, "helpmv" <> wrote:

    >You are so predictable Evan. It's been months since I last posted. Go
    >ahead. Report me, whip me, slag me off - do whatever you feel you need
    >to do.

    Doesn't matter if it's been months or years. Spam is Spam. You were
    too stupid to listen then.

    >Do you really think Google will listen to you?

    They have in the past.

    >or perhaps you're going mail bomb me, like you have done others.

    Please show evidence that I have mail bombed anyone.
    Evan Platt, Jul 26, 2006