    216 members, 100's of messages, lots of links and advice for all owners of
    Multivision Computers (UK)

    **********************************************************************************************************************

    HELPMV, Jan 10, 2006

  2. HELPMV

    HELPMV Guest

    HELPMV, Jan 10, 2006

  3. HELPMV

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 10, 2006
  4. HELPMV

    HELPMV Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:08:03 -0000, "HELPMV"
    <> wrote:

    >"HELPMV" <> wrote in message
    >
    >216 members, 100's of messages, lots of links and advice for all owners of
    >Multivision Computers (UK)

    Spam much?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=.../group/MVHELP/&btnG=Google Search&sa=N&tab=wg

    Why do you consider this to be spam? I post a message about this user group
    once a month or so on a few newsgroups. I do this to find new members, many
    of which have found this Yahoo group via the newsgroups. As you can see from
    the link above - these useful messages are posted sometimes months apart -
    and mostly on a monthly basis. If I was into spamming this, or any other NG,
    then I would be posting messages every day!

    MVHELP is not a commercial concern. It is a small friendly group of people
    with Multivision Computers, who assist each other with their machines.
    Multivision Computers went out of business 2 years ago, and all customers
    were left without warranties or technical support.

    Please do not refer to these messages as spam. MVHELP is a free public
    service, no commercial interest whatsoever. As a result of this latest
    message, we have found another 8 members who need advice and support with
    their computers. Where is the harm in that?

    HELPMV

    HELPMV, Jan 11, 2006