    and each card connects to its wireless network (3 different Wireless
    networks: 2 ad hoc, 1 infra.) ?
    Will this above config have any problem ? It work with Windows XP?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhaXJhdA==?=, Jun 24, 2007

  2. Hi
    Yeah you can.
    However the issue is, what are you going to do with this since you can not
    use the Internet with more then one conncetion.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 24, 2007

  3. Hi jack,
    Thanks for your kind response. I've an application that one PC must connect
    to 3 different wireless networks as I've told:
    - 2 adhoc wireless networks using for Input/Output with sensors
    - 1 infras wireless network using for communicate with a Server
    In fact, I would like to know if it'll work with Windows XP Pro or I have to
    use another version of windows like as 'Windows Server" for controling these
    3 wireless networks.
    Like this, will I have interference problem ?
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhaXJhdA==?=, Jun 25, 2007