    them with out dropping drives etc.?

    Thanks!

    --Randy Starkey

    Randy Starkey, Jan 12, 2008

  2. Hi
    Yap they should use the same SSID and put on different channels.
    There is No Perfect seamless but with good professional Access Points, it is
    seamlessly with occasional Hiccups.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Randy Starkey" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 13, 2008

  3. OK. Cool. Got any favorite AP's? For either G or N. We currently use DLink
    2100's Tnx!

    Randy Starkey, Jan 14, 2008