    Tks v m
    Regards
    Gerhard

    Gerhard Dresch, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Gerhard Dresch

    Peter Guest

    Gerhard Dresch wrote:
    > I am supporting multiple companies and need
    > to install two vpn clients (3.6 + 4.0.3) on my
    > support notebook with WinXP.
    > The Installation does not allow this; either one
    > or the other.

    I ran into the same issue with Win2k, and 2 different VPN clients
    (secuRemote and Cisco), I could not even install the second client if
    the first was present.

    I resolved this by installing secuRemote FIRST, then going into the
    Protocol Stack and DISABLE secuRemote, which then allowed the second
    Client to install. The order was important, it had to be secuRemote
    first then Cisco, this did not work the other way around.

    Now I can switch between clients by just disabling / enabling the
    appropriate client, no re-boot or re-install required. Trying to
    enable both stack entries leads to... interesting results.......;-)

    I have no idea if this works on XP or with those 2 Clients sorry.

    Regards.............pk.

    --
    *** Replace SOMEONE with prk ***

    Peter, Jan 30, 2004