    a function. All answers appreciated.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Dec 1, 2004

  2. graeme@invalid wrote:
    > I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
    > results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or
    > a function. All answers appreciated.

    Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
    vers 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
    >> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or a
    >> function. All answers appreciated.
    >>

    > Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

    Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
    Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ;) ICQ#

    Michel Doucet, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Michel Doucet wrote:
    > Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
    > 21:05:07 ce qui suit :
    >
    >> graeme@invalid wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
    >>> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme
    >>> or a function. All answers appreciated.
    >>>

    >> Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

    > Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option

    Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open
    all search results.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Dec 1, 2004
  5. Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
    vers 22:54:22 ce qui suit :

    > Michel Doucet wrote:
    >> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
    >> 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

    >>> Sorry I meant Extension not Theme.

    >> Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option
    >>

    > Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open all
    > search results.

    Yes, set "open in a new tab" every option

    Michel Doucet, Dec 1, 2004
  6. Michel Doucet wrote:
    > Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004 vers
    > 22:54:22 ce qui suit :
    >
    >> Michel Doucet wrote:
    >>
    >>> Salut à toi *graeme@invalid*, tu nous disais ce mercredi 01/12/2004
    >>> vers 21:05:07 ce qui suit :

    >>> Tabbrowser and set your tab behaviour in the option
    >>>

    >> Thanks for that, is it possible to configure it to automatically open
    >> all search results.

    > Yes, set "open in a new tab" every option

    Where do I set the option, I can't find it. Thanks for the help.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Dec 1, 2004
  7. graeme@invalid

    Stephen Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
    > results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme or
    > a function. All answers appreciated.

    You may be thinking of the LookAhead extension. See
    http://lookahead.mozdev.org/

    --
    Regards,

    Stephen

    Stephen, Dec 1, 2004
  8. Stephen wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >> I have seen a screen shot of a Google search in Firefox with all the
    >> results shown in new Tabs. Anyone know how to do it? Is it a theme
    >> or a function. All answers appreciated.

    > You may be thinking of the LookAhead extension. See
    > http://lookahead.mozdev.org/

    It looks like you are right, thanks.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.