Multiple Practice Exam / Study Guide options for 70-306... pls. help...

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Raymond, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Raymond

    Raymond Guest

    Hi, I'm preparing to take Exam 70-306 (Developing Windows-
    based Applications with VS.Net and VB.Net)... I've already
    finished studying the MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit by
    Microsoft for this exam and am now in the process of
    gauging my knowledge and the things where I need to focus
    more or are still lacking. Having explanations for the
    correct / wrong answers would definitely be a plus.

    What Practice exam / Study Guide would you recommend me
    buying and that would be most helpful?
    Microsoft-supported:
    1) MeasureUp
    2) SelfTestSoftware
    Others:
    3) Transcender
    4) TestKing
    5) etc.

    Thanks in advance for your help...

    ____________
    Raymond
    Raymond, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Raymond

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Transcender and MeasureUp are generally considered to be the best. Don't
    touch TestKing as they are braindumps...

    Your best option is to setup a few case studies of your own, write some apps
    which use the areas you are week in. That way you should improve your
    knowledge in those areas considerably...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Dec 18, 2003