    three or 4 phones that will work with it or am I limited to plugging one
    phone into it.

    Joe
    Joe, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Joe wrote:
    > If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone "Box, Hub,
    > Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the entire house and have
    > three or 4 phones that will work with it or am I limited to plugging one
    > phone into it.
    >
    > Joe

    See here Joe:

    http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html

    Everything you need to know.

    nz
    Nick Zivanovic, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Joe

    Yaser Doleh Guest

    Yes, I did it in my house and the Lingo ATA is supporting 4 phones with
    no problems. All I did is disconnect the phone company wire and simply
    plug the ATA to one of the phone jacks. Done - everything works.

    I do have a new house with new cat3 wiring.

    Yaser

    Yaser Doleh, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Joe

    Guest

    can you talk on two phones at once (to the same phone on the other
    end)? We like to be able to talk to my parents using two phones.

    Yaser Doleh wrote:
    > Yes, I did it in my house and the Lingo ATA is supporting 4 phones

    with
    > no problems. All I did is disconnect the phone company wire and

    simply
    > plug the ATA to one of the phone jacks. Done - everything works.
    >
    > I do have a new house with new cat3 wiring.
    >
    > Yaser
    >
    > Nick Zivanovic wrote:
    > > Joe wrote:
    > >
    > >> If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone
    > >> "Box, Hub, Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the
    > >> entire house and have three or 4 phones that will work with it or

    am I
    > >> limited to plugging one phone into it.
    > >>
    > >> Joe

    > > See here Joe:
    > >
    > > http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html
    > >
    > > Everything you need to know.
    > >
    > > nz
    , Jan 13, 2005
  5. Joe

    Yaser Doleh Guest

    Yes, no problems.

    I also made a mistake counting the phones. We actually have 5 phones.
    Forgot to count the fax machine.

    Yaser

    Yaser Doleh, Jan 14, 2005