Multiple PC crashes - Blue Screens .Any help?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ace87, Dec 20, 2009.

  1. ace87

    ace87

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    My ACER 5920G laptop of 2 years old ( although just 5 months ago Acer replaced my Nvidia graphic card coz it died) , is getting blue screens for the past 2 days, and it happened 3 times today . A few seconds after the blue screen my laptop dies, but is still switched on , and at times it just resets.

    When I relog back on I get the following message

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057

    Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 1000007f
    BCP1: 00000008
    BCP2: 805D3130
    BCP3: 00000000
    BCP4: 00000000
    OS Version: 6_0_6002
    Service Pack: 2_0
    Product: 768_1

    Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini121909-01.dmp
    C:\Users\aj\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-99903-0.sysdata.xml
    C:\Users\aj\AppData\Local\Temp\WER25F6.tmp.version.txt

    Read our privacy statement:
    [Cant post link]

    Is there any thing I can do to stop this, or has my PC died?

    Any help appreciated
    Thanks
    ace87, Dec 20, 2009