    Device mager reconigses both graphics but only one monitor.
    Can anyone advise.

    Peiper

    peiper, Nov 29, 2004

  2. peiper

    Ron Martell Guest

    "peiper" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Can anyone help.
    >Im running XP. my pc has a NVIDIA RIVA TNT MODEL 64 onboards grapic card.
    >I installed a matrox millenium 11 pci card.
    >I installed my new monitor and they both came on but
    >pc bypassed both my original monitor and the nvidia.
    >I changed monitors in back off matrox and the new one worked.So somehow the
    >nvidia is being bypassed.
    >Device mager reconigses both graphics but only one monitor.
    >Can anyone advise.
    >
    >Peiper

    Go into Control Panel - Display and click on the Advanced button. You
    should be able to configure the monitors for both display adapters.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Nov 29, 2004

  3. peiper

    Dave Guest

    first tell bios which monitor you want to come up first, AGP or PCI. then in
    display properties enable your second display and set resolution and color.

    Dave, Nov 29, 2004