    terminals, keyboards, etc??

    Thanks in advance,

    contents protected

    =?Utf-8?B?bXlmaXNoXzAw?=, Dec 31, 2006

  2. Windows Server 2003 R2 would be a good pick, along with workstations.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 31, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXlmaXNoXzAw?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    No, it is stated in the license agreement that XP can only be used by one
    user at a time (either through a local or remote session) and this is
    enforced in the OS.
    If you want to do something fancier than that, you'll need Windows Server.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Dec 31, 2006