    configuration please?

    Many thanks,

    Adam.

    Adam, Jun 7, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Adam <> wrote:
    :I'm currently working with a Cisco 2851 router with 3 ADSL WIC's
    :installed. My question is, is there any way to multiplex or bind these
    :three DSL lines together so they act like one circuit?

    If they acted like one circuit, then the whole link would have to go
    down if any one of them failed ;-)

    Anyhow, if you control the configuration at -both- ends, then you
    can configure ppp multilink. If you don't control the
    configuration at the other end, then you can -ask- your ISP if they
    will turn on multilink, but don't be surprised if they say no :(
    --
    Ceci, ce n'est pas une idée.

    Walter Roberson, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Adam