    I need this as I have a number of webservers behind the router.

    I am using ADSL PPPoE and have 5 IP addresses to assign to the router but
    can only manage to make one work. IOS or SDM solutions are fine.
    GMG, Jul 17, 2007

  2. "GMG" <nospam@nospam> writes:
    >How can I configure additional external IP addresses for the cisco877-K9
    >router ?

    >I need this as I have a number of webservers behind the router.

    >I am using ADSL PPPoE and have 5 IP addresses to assign to the router but
    >can only manage to make one work. IOS or SDM solutions are fine.

    Do you want to NAT them or route them? Are you trying to use that
    range behind your router, or are you running a private range and
    NATing them?

    I would guess NAT, in which case you don't put more IPs on Dialer0,
    but instead use additional 'ip nat inside' statements specifying the
    outside IP mapping to the inside IP, and don't worry about the Dialer0
    interface.
    Doug McIntyre, Jul 17, 2007

  3. GMG

    GMG Guest

    Thank you so much.

    GMG, Jul 17, 2007
  4. GMG

    Guest

    On 17 Jul, 02:48, "GMG" <nospam@nospam> wrote:
    > How can I configure additional external IP addresses for the cisco877-K9
    > router ?
    >
    > I need this as I have a number of webservers behind the router.
    >
    > I am using ADSL PPPoE and have 5 IP addresses to assign to the router but
    > can only manage to make one work. IOS or SDM solutions are fine.

    You need to use static nat for the other addresses.
    , Jul 17, 2007