    Is that true? If so, which programs? Thank you in advance for your time.
    --
    Debbie
    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmll?=, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Well, there was little problem with the licensing agreement for the
    successor to Windows XP, Vista. It required initially that you can only
    deactivate software from one PC and transfer it to another 1 time. With
    Windows XP (retail version), you can transfer the software unlimited number
    of times. With the revised license agreement for Vista, you can transfer the
    license and software unlimited number of times just as long as you always
    deactivate and uninstall the OS from the previous computer it was installed
    on.

    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 4, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmll?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Providing it is a retail license.

    John Barnes, Nov 4, 2006

    Bruce Chambers, Nov 4, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Well, there was little problem with the licensing agreement for the
    > successor to Windows XP, Vista. It required initially that you can only
    > deactivate software from one PC and transfer it to another 1 time.

    That "problem" has apparently been eliminated, Andre. Take a look:

    http://www.toptechnews.com/story.xhtml?story_id=01000000A7BW

    http://knowyourrss.blogspot.com/2006/11/windows-vista-licensing-restrictions.html

    http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/w...-to-windows-vista-retail-licensing-terms.aspx

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Nov 4, 2006
  6. Thanks Bruce, I forgot to add earlier.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 4, 2006
  7. Thanks so much, you guys were very helpful.
    --
    Debbie

    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmll?=, Nov 5, 2006