    Any ideas??

    Thanks for the help.

    Kirk Zawrazky
    Kirk Zawrazky, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Martin Koch Andersen, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Kirk Zawrazky

    Lionel Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:26:47 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bfhpb7$osl$>, (Kirk Zawrazky)
    said:

    >I'd like to include 2 links/image on the web page. One that references the
    >640x480 version of the image, and another link that will display the 1600x1200
    >version. This would allow family/friends to view pictures via browser, yet
    >download pictures with a higher resolution for printing...
    >
    >Any ideas??

    If you have access to any Unix (or run Perl on another OS), Album does
    exactly what you want. It'll automatically create thumbnails, as well as
    web-size images that link to the full size pictures. All you have to do
    is put the full size images in a directory, pick a theme, & run the
    script:
    http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/
    I'm using it (somewhat modified) on some of my webpages. Eg:
    <http://lo.ve.ly/clubs/BlueVelvet/2003-05-30/>

    Lionel, Jul 22, 2003