    images into one document?

    regards

    PeterH

    PeterH, Jun 10, 2004

  2. PeterH

    - Guest

    You don't say what kind of camera you have but if you happen to have a
    Canon, their viewer software will let you print out an index with this info
    under a thumbnail for each image. Maybe your software has a similar
    feature.

    Doug

    --
    Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
    film:

    -, Jun 10, 2004

  3. "PeterH" <reply to > wrote in message
    > I want to be able to select a number of photos and create a summary of all
    > the EXIF details (one for each image) onto a single document (in one

    single
    > action) so I can then go through the photos and review camera settings

    etc.

    > I have ACDSee6 and EXIFReader but both seem to only allow exporting/saving
    > the EXIF details for one image at a time.
    >
    > Is there another software package that will save EXIF details of multiple
    > images into one document?

    http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/
    http://www.takenet.or.jp/~ryuuji/minisoft/exifread/english/history.html
    will all allow to save EXIF data to a CSV file for import in a
    document/spreadsheet/database, but you'll have to compose the summary
    yourself.

    http://www.amarra.de/exif_uk.htm
    will process multiple files and build a spreadsheet in Excel.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jun 10, 2004
  4. PeterH

    Terry Guest

    "PeterH" <reply to > wrote:

    >I want to be able to select a number of photos and create a summary of all
    >the EXIF details (one for each image) onto a single document (in one single
    >action) so I can then go through the photos and review camera settings etc.

    Exifer can export from multiple images to a CSV file. You could then
    look at this file in a spreadsheet, or a database program, or a text
    editor, though that's not as convenient.

    Exifer is freeware, home page is http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/.

    Terry

    Terry, Jun 10, 2004
  5. PeterH

    gmr2048 Guest

    Have you tried Exifer?

    http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/exifer/

    not sure if it does what you want, as I've only been playing with it
    for a few days, but it seems to have a lot going on. Good luck!

    -gary
    www.eighteenpercent.net

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:54:59 GMT, "PeterH" <reply to

    gmr2048, Jun 10, 2004