    Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to composite
    individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in camera, multiple
    exposure with a digital camera?
    Crash, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Crash

    MNV Guest

    Yes, there is: Fujifilm Finepix S602.

    MNV, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Crash

    Guest

    In message <yWJPa.38713$ye4.29192@sccrnsc01>,
    "Crash" <> wrote:

    >Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to composite
    >individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in camera, multiple
    >exposure with a digital camera?

    You can use a stroboscopic flash in a totally dark room, or manually
    trigger flash on a long exposure. I don't know of any camera that will
    let you expose the sensor multiple times before the digital conversion.
    You could try covering the lens and taking the cover off only when you
    want exposure. You could do the same with an electric light in a dark
    room.
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><
    , Jul 12, 2003
  4. "Crash" <> wrote in

    > Of course you can simulate a multiple exposure using Photoshop to
    > composite individual images. But is there such a thing as a true, in
    > camera, multiple exposure with a digital camera?

    Personally I find it a great advantage to make the "multi exposures"
    in your photo editor. I know that there are some cameras that allows
    for multi exposure, but ... I don't see the need for it. Most cameras
    don't. What are your plans?

    Roland
    Roland Karlsson, Jul 12, 2003