    and open around 10 windows simultaneously, all immediately going to
    different websites. Is this possible?

    Thanks
    jowl, Jun 29, 2003

  2. jowl

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... jowl said:

    > What I want to do is to be able to select several Internet Explorer Icons,
    > and open around 10 windows simultaneously, all immediately going to
    > different websites. Is this possible?
    >
    > Thanks

    What's the point, you can only look at one at a time.
    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003

  3. jowl

    jowl Guest

    The bat file worked. I have one last problem I gotta figure out though.
    How can I get the windows to open maximized?

    Here's the beginning of the bat file if anyone's interested... Still gotta
    add around 10 more sites.

    "F:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Favorites\Links\WX\1 GOES EAST
    INFRARED IMAGERY.url"
    "F:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Favorites\Links\WX\1 NASA - GOES8
    Visible animation.url"

    jowl, Jun 29, 2003
  4. jowl

    Paul Batchie Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> What I want to do is to be able to select several Internet Explorer Icons,
    >> and open around 10 windows simultaneously, all immediately going to
    >> different websites. Is this possible?

    > What's the point, you can only look at one at a time.

    Saving a whole lot of repetitive motion.

    Opera does this sort of thing with ease. Not sure about IE. You
    could use a batch file to do so; in XP, it would look something
    like:

    "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" http://www.opinionjournal.com/
    "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" http://www.drudgereport.com/

    As written, the pages would open sequentially, upon the closing
    of the previous page, which probably would get out of hand
    quickly. I'm sure there's a switch available that will activate
    all pages at once.

    pb
    Paul Batchie, Jun 29, 2003
  5. jowl