    Express for Email but many of the messages I get require a reply via
    Outlook. Is is possible to have both Outlook Express and Outlook ? I
    doubted it. I am running Windows XP and have Office 2007.

    Sticks, Apr 28, 2008

  2. Sticks

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:23:39 -0500, "Sticks" <>
    wrote:

    >but many of the messages I get require a reply via Outlook.

    Umm... How's that?

    Evan Platt, Apr 28, 2008

  3. Sticks wrote:

    > I think I know the answer to thhis question, but would like someone
    > with more computer experience than I have to confirm it. I am using
    > Outlook Express for Email but many of the messages I get require a
    > Outlook ? I doubted it. I am running Windows XP and have Office
    > 2007.

    Yes, it is possible for you to install and set up multiple email
    applications. If you only have one email *address*, you use the same
    settings in the account setup for both/all.

    Care to explain why "but many of the messages I get require a

    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 28, 2008