    Can one maybe set 2 user accounts, each with a different network domain
    name, and these user accoutns applying the network settings and so on for
    each location?
    =?Utf-8?B?Sk9IQU4=?=, Aug 10, 2007

  2. You don't need to join two domains. What you need to do is using the domain username to logon the computer. This search result may help,

    Domain FAQsHow configure TCP/IP to access to different networks How to access different domain without changing the network settings How to change the network ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/domainfaqs.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "JOHAN" <> wrote in message news:...
    This question have been asked in previously by others, but I cannot seem to
    get a clear answer : Is it possible to assign 2 network domain names to a pc?
    I will suggest no, but heres the problem: We have several designers working
    in 2 different offices, obviously 2 different networks servers, and they move
    on a daily basis between the 2 offices, accessing data on the network, as
    well as their email. (they also have 2 mail accounts, 1 at each mail server).
    For now, when coming into office 1, we change the domain name, linking it to
    user profile 1, same when they are in office 2.
    Problem arises when there are no-one to help them to do this. It is also not
    an option to try and teach them to do it themselves. It might be a easy and
    quick operation, but one must be mindful that there are people that basicly
    only know where the on button is on the pc, and that they must click this
    icon to access their program. They are brilliant in their respective fields
    and their respective programs, but that where its stays.

    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Aug 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sk9IQU4=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sk9IQU4=?=