    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Ilya Zeldes, Mar 17, 2010

  2. Ilya Zeldes

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Ilya.

    This is not a 64-bit question. It's a WLMail question. If you post it
    into:

    you should get some good advice from ...winston and the other Mail gurus who
    hang out there.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Mar 18, 2010

  3. Ilya Zeldes

    Ilya Zeldes Guest

    Thanks, RC, I agree with you if a little bit too late... Moreover, last
    night, I looked at "Is Windows Contacts integrated with Windows Live Mail in
    Windows 7" discussion and found all the answers to all my questions...
    Thanks again for your suggestion.
    Ilya

    Ilya Zeldes, Mar 18, 2010