    connects to a different ISP. If one internet connection fails is XP
    smart enough to switch over to the other connection and keep the
    application running? Thanks.

    Jim, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Hi
    The way do to such a arrangement is described here,
    http://www.ezlan.net/loadbalance.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 12, 2006

  3. Jim

    David Hettel Guest

    You might want to read this page; http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html It does
    what you want, sadly there is more to it than simply Windows XP. It would
    depend on how your game is written, and the application you are connecting
    to is written as well. Also the level of security use by the applications.
    It may or may not work. Generally speaking the more copy protection it has,
    the more security it has the less likely it is to work.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com