    partial marks?

    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Racefan3231

    CocoaNut Guest

    I'm new here.

    Good question; I'm wondering the same thing. Also, does anyone know where I
    can find more information on the exams, such as what types of questions are
    on the test, how long the exam is (in time), and other basic questions. I'm
    going to start studying in the summer, but other than the MS exam prep books,
    I'm not sure where to get information.

    Thanks,
    CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, Apr 27, 2006