    If you have an example, it would be very helpful.

    Thanks a lot.

    Dydo
    dydo, Jul 17, 2006

  2. dydo

    androiddevgamer

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I'd recommend using a third-party SDK rather than reinventing the wheel. Developing the logic for turn-based games all by yourself can be pretty demanding. You should look at solutions such as SmartFoxServer, Skiller, Dimensionex. I've experience with the last two and I found both these SDKs quiet easy to use. If you want to build a web app, try SmartFoxServer. If you want to build for Java-enabled phones, try evaluating Skiller.
    androiddevgamer, Aug 30, 2011

  3. dydo

    NotATroller

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4
    Okay so what you do is you download every virus into your computer that will help speed up the process of making a game now go into the web make sure your in a crowded room then put up some porn make it real loud so everyone can hear then you get java put the porn into java then you make a poker game have fun!!!!
    NotATroller, Feb 9, 2013