    I use Win98SE.

    Any suggestions?

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Livewire Guest

    In article <hcNFe.3764$>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I wanted
    > to print some documents and it says Multipass background is not running.
    >
    > I use Win98SE.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Rajinder

    I use a password generating and storage program called
    Multipass; you haven't got that installed by any chance? Althought I
    can't see what the link with printing would be.
    Livewire, Jul 27, 2005

  3. "Livewire" <> wrote in message
    > In article <hcNFe.3764$>,
    > says...
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I use Canon MPC600F printer and Suite 400 programme or driver. I

    wanted
    > > to print some documents and it says Multipass background is not

    running.

    > > I use Win98SE.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions?
    > >
    > > Rajinder
    > >

    > I use a password generating and storage program called
    > Multipass; you haven't got that installed by any chance? Althought I
    > can't see what the link with printing would be.

    No. It is a Canon programme for sending faxes, etc.

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
    of the following.

    Ad-Aware

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    it can be analyzed.

    HijackThis

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem.

    --

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  6. Hi,

    Thank you. The problem was fixed but it went back to same problem
    again. I took off the old programme and re-installed.

    I will try again and run Mcffee antivirus.

    Rajinder

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and

    run all
    > of the following.
    >
    > Ad-Aware
    > http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
    >
    > Spybot search and destroy
    > http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/
    >
    > Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    >
    > If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run

    it, save

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jul 31, 2005