  1. Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
    twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
    secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..
    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Suddenly, Richard Malcolm-Smith sprang forth and uttered these pithy
    words:
    > Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
    > twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
    > secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..

    High demand? The 1% of people who use 2PCs and the 1% who have two
    monitors... Makes 0.01%

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Aaron Lawrence wrote:

    > Suddenly, Richard Malcolm-Smith sprang forth and uttered these pithy
    > words:
    >
    >>Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
    >>twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
    >>secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..

    > High demand? The 1% of people who use 2PCs and the 1% who have two
    > monitors... Makes 0.01%

    Well with big lcds costing the earth I know several people that are given 2
    17"ers at there work.

    They also have several PCs they maintain, but in an office the solution is
    usually to get more flat panels.

    I cant afford more monitors, cash wise and space wise.
    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Nov 12, 2003