    Regards and thanks in anticipation.
    Alpha
    -------
    Alpha, Jan 31, 2009

  2. 1. CS2 & 3 will work. CS4 is unsupported: it works for some, other have
    problems. http://adobeforums.com/webx/.59b7927e . The 32-bit components of
    CS4 may be fine, but CS4 will probably install both 32 and 64 bit versions
    (where 64-bit components exist) and launch the 64-bit versions by default.

    2. Officially unsupported.
    http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=5659453 . There
    is a 64-bit version which is supported on x64 XP.
    http://area.autodesk.com/index.php/forums/viewforum/31/ may give some
    insight.

    3. Yes.

    Dominic Payer, Jan 31, 2009

  3. Have you had problems with MS Office? I was running Office
    2003 on Win x64 w/SP2 and didn't have any problems with it.
    I have also seen posts from others about running Office
    2007 on Win x64. I'm currently running Office 2007 on Vista
    x64.

    So, AFIK the answer to #3 should be Yes.

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 31, 2009
  4. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    Thanks very much for the informative and helpful response! The links were
    useful.
    -------

    Alpha, Jan 31, 2009
  5. i tested cs3 and office 2k3 and 2k7 already
    and im very confident that cs4 and 2 wil work perfectly
    im "positive" about 3d max working on xp64.. but i could be wrong

    Fermin Rodriguez, Feb 2, 2009