multilink cell phones multilinking shotgun 2 cell phones

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Calvin, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Calvin

    Calvin Guest

    Multilink Cell phones
    Multilinking Cell phones
    shotgun cell phones
    Hey I saw your post and I had a question for you
    I have 2 cell phones with data cables that connect via usb
    i'm able to connect with both of them at the same time
    but when i enable multilink 1 of them fails to connecthavule m
    but if i don't multilink enabled they can both connect. I'm thinking
    that sprint does not support multilink however i know theres gotta be
    a way
    around this, somehow. Since i can connect them both at the same time
    with out multilink I was wondering if I can use some type of program
    that would combine the 2 connections or load balance them or maybe
    would some type
    of proxy server work well if you would happen to have any ideas or
    thoughts or know of any
    programs that would be great, and if you could email me perhaps at
    that would awesome!!! Thanks

    Thanks
    Nick

    Calvin, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Calvin

    MC Guest

    To setup a raw multilink back to the other end of the cell phone data
    connection then Sprint would have to have multilink enabled on their end
    which I doubt they would do.

    You may need to setup some sort of individual VPN like connection over each
    that has individual tunnels back to your end desinations and then setup
    miltilink on each end of the tunnel.

    If this is possible it most likely would be used to connect to a remote
    office or other permanent site.

    I doubt if Sprint would set anything like this up to connect to the raw
    Internet unless they offer it already as a public service.

    MC, Nov 7, 2003