MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by multilevel@marketing.com, Aug 4, 2007.

  1. Guest

    MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

    bulk emailing is completely legal method for to advertising multilevel
    marketing opportunities, and all such ''spam fighters'' who interfere are
    violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such ''spam fighter'' by
    name of ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' has ILLEGALLY engage in
    restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    so we can deliver important papers regarding restraint of trade lawsuit!

    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!

    our customers are happy to arival our emails, and many of them have reached
    financial independence through the multilevel marketing. it IS NOT as this
    ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' claims any such ''PYRAMID SCHEME!.''

    , Aug 4, 2007

  2. N Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA
    > USA''
    >
    > bulk emailing is completely legal method for to advertising multilevel
    > marketing opportunities, and all such ''spam fighters'' who interfere are
    > violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such ''spam fighter'' by
    > name of ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' has ILLEGALLY engage in
    > restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    > demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    > so we can deliver important papers regarding restraint of trade lawsuit!
    >
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    > advertising!
    >
    > our customers are happy to arival our emails, and many of them have
    > reached
    > financial independence through the multilevel marketing. it IS NOT as this
    > ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' claims any such ''PYRAMID
    > SCHEME!.''

    What language is that? It definitely isn't English.

    N, Aug 4, 2007

  3. Beasty Boy Guest

    N wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>

    >> MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA
    >> USA''
    >>
    >> bulk emailing is completely legal method for to advertising multilevel
    >> marketing opportunities, and all such ''spam fighters'' who interfere are
    >> violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such ''spam fighter'' by
    >> name of ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' has ILLEGALLY engage in
    >> restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    >> demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    >> so we can deliver important papers regarding restraint of trade lawsuit!
    >>
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >>
    >> our customers are happy to arival our emails, and many of them have reached
    >> financial independence through the multilevel marketing. it IS NOT as this
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' claims any such ''PYRAMID
    >> SCHEME!.''
    >>

    >What language is that? It definitely isn't English.

    It's that special language spammers use, spamish. ;=)

    if his customers are so "happy to arival" his emails. why did he get reported for spamming?

    Beasty Boy, Aug 4, 2007
  4. Guest

    Looks like Rita A Berkowitz got caught spamming again...

    wrote:

    >MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''
    >
    >bulk emailing is completely legal method for to advertising multilevel
    >marketing opportunities, and all such ''spam fighters'' who interfere are
    >violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such ''spam fighter'' by
    >name of ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' has ILLEGALLY engage in
    >restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    >demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    >so we can deliver important papers regarding restraint of trade lawsuit!
    >
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with advertising!
    >
    >our customers are happy to arival our emails, and many of them have reached
    >financial independence through the multilevel marketing. it IS NOT as this
    >''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' claims any such ''PYRAMID SCHEME!.''

    , Aug 5, 2007
  5. Guest

    Re: MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

    N says:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>

    >> MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA
    >> USA''
    >>
    >> bulk emailing is completely legal method for to advertising multilevel
    >> marketing opportunities, and all such ''spam fighters'' who interfere are
    >> violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such ''spam fighter'' by
    >> name of ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' has ILLEGALLY engage in
    >> restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    >> demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    >> so we can deliver important papers regarding restraint of trade lawsuit!
    >>
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' stop interfering with
    >> advertising!
    >>
    >> our customers are happy to arival our emails, and many of them have
    >> reached
    >> financial independence through the multilevel marketing. it IS NOT as this
    >> ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' claims any such ''PYRAMID
    >> SCHEME!.''
    >>

    >What language is that? It definitely isn't English.

    Engrish good enough for to complain!

    Engrish good enough for to make lawsuit!

    MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'
    bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
    marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
    violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using
    name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
    in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
    reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
    as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    singed legitimate legal multilevel marketer no pyramid shceme advertised

    , Aug 5, 2007