    have any suggestions on why this would not be working? I can provide
    more information if needed.

    Thank you.
    joebenz, Mar 1, 2011

  2. On 1/3/11 5:31 PM, joebenz wrote:
    > We currently have 2 sites where an Internet POP is located. Both are
    > doing eBGP and EIGRP and have ASAs behind them. One site is a library
    > and the other is city hall. Currently city hall is advertising a /24
    > associated with the site and the library advertises their own /28 and
    > city hall's /24. City hall uses their internet connection as primary

    Most likely your provider won't pass or even accept /24 and for sure
    won't accept /28 advertisements because they are too small.

    To check this, when your primary connection is down, go to a BGP looking
    glass (like www.bgp4.as/looking-glasses) and take a look how your prefix
    is being advertised.

    BR,
    A.C.