MultiHome Equipment Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jselleck, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. jselleck

    jselleck

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,

    I am looking for suggestions on hardware for best setting up the following enviornment:

    In a Colocation Center I will have ehternet (100Mbps) feeds from two different providers (hopefully x2 HSRP from each):

    I want to setup redundant routers (using HSRP for failover and BGP for routing)

    Behind the routers I guess I need two HSRP capable switches. IS that all? Do the switches need any BGP capabilities?

    Seeking suggestions on hardware and implementation.

    Thanks!

    -Justin

    jselleck, Sep 12, 2006