    number of Multicast groups on the 3560 and 3750 Cisco switches? IOS
    update? Memory extension?

    Thanks in advance for your help
    jschwarz68, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Hi Johannes,

    Jaedeok Kim, CCIE and Cisco Systems Customer Support Engineer
    Email: tokim *at* cisco.com
    Telephone: +82 82-2-3429-7885

    Provides the following information:

    Currently, we support only 1024 multicast routes+IGMP groups.

    To extend the maximum number, we need code changes.

    At the moment, no code changes planned.

    --------------------------------

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO
    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 31, 2006