    Thanks.

    Raymond
    , Nov 7, 2007

  2. Kuskokwim Guest

    On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:13:03 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

    > I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
    > output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
    > things exist?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Raymond

    http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/dv981hd_index.html

    MAKE REGION FREE:
    The latest shipment of units are not region free. To change to region free
    mode do this:

    1. Press Setup on remote control to access the setup page
    2. Enter 9210 on the remote
    3. A secret menu will pop up
    4. Select 0 to 6 in region code (0 is region free)
    5. Press Setup on remote again to exit
    Kuskokwim, Nov 7, 2007

  3. Netmask Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
    > output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
    > things exist?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Raymond

    Upscales on HDMI and Component on DVD's and DivX files

    http://www.helios-labs-shop.com/us/
    Netmask, Nov 8, 2007
  4. skip Guest

    wrote in news:fgtd9f$105k$:

    > I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
    > output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
    > things exist?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Raymond

    Google the oppo DVD player
    skip, Nov 8, 2007
  5. Guest

    Kuskokwim <> wrote:

    > http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/dv981hd_index.html

    > MAKE REGION FREE:
    > The latest shipment of units are not region free. To change to region free
    > mode do this:

    > 1. Press Setup on remote control to access the setup page
    > 2. Enter 9210 on the remote
    > 3. A secret menu will pop up
    > 4. Select 0 to 6 in region code (0 is region free)
    > 5. Press Setup on remote again to exit

    Thank you very much! I've never heard about this brand, but after
    doing some research, it looks like a solid choice!

    Raymond
    , Nov 13, 2007